2018. február 23., péntek

Advice on how to get over the feelings I have for my (straight) best friend

Hi, I know this is probably a repetitive post because sadly it happens to a lot of us, and I even used to give advice to others, but unfortunately this time it happened to me and badly.I had crushes on other friends before, but because they were more acquaintances than very good friends, it was kind of easy to get over them. The thing right now is that I have some feelings for a very special friend to me, we have a really intimate connection, we talked about everything, we help each other always, we have similar tastes, share music and movies with each other, chat all day, give each other presents, send goodnight messages, everything, and it’s something that I really appreciate because it’s a friendship like no other for me.The problem is that he once said that even though he’s straight, he didn’t reject the idea of falling in love with another guy, and that’s when my problems started. I thought that maybe I had a chance with him, and as the friendship grew, my feelings for him did too, I thought that this could be the first time I had a relationship with someone else (I’m 18 and never had a boyfriend or even kissed someone, kind of a loser, but it is what it is), but as time passes by and I saw him hooking up with other girls and all of that, I realized I was just being a fool by expecting him to see me as more than a friend.So I ask if you could tell me some advice to get over this feelings, distancing from him is not an option, because I just can’t do it, I recently moved out and he’s my only real friend here, so there’s no way I will do it, he’s one of the only good things in my life right now

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése