2018. február 25., vasárnap

Stuck on a holiday boyfriend: Pt.2

I'm smitten and happy to let off a little steam.Last July I posted something about being stuck on a holiday boyfriend. A guy I met the year before camping. He's 18, I'm 27 and over the holidays we just bonded. As far as I figured in a brotherly way, me being the big brother. However, at the end of the week when I had to leave and he stayed behind with his (foster) family, he locked me in embrace, started crying and wanted to kiss me. I didn't reciprocate: I felt the 10-year age gap was a little too much, my mother already had called me a pedophile and I was happy being his crush over the summer (not paying attention to my own feelings) and left it at that.Fast forward a year later when FB pops up a memory of that holiday. I hadn't gone camping and was stuck on a 7-hour train ride. The photo popped up, a French love-song came on and suddenly I was sobbing. Took me a little bit of soul-searching to realize I missed that guy. A lot. I looked him up online, sent him a message and nothing happened for a long time. We did get into contact, but he was very quiet...which made sense, him being young, closeted to the extent that he still considers himself straight, and growing up with his biological family being taught not to express any genuine emotion. I did get into contact with his foster-mom tho, who is a great woman anyway. We chatted for a while, also about the guy, and things were just great.Again, everything quieted down, until a few weeks ago an idea popped up in my head to go visit foster mom. I bonded with her own kids too (ages 4, 10) and felt it would be a nice trip for me too. So...last Friday I went over and had a great time. My guy wasn't there, staying with his own parents, and I just had a wonderful time. After a walk and lunch, I was offered to stay for dinner, and few glasses of wine later we decided I would be staying the night. And then. My guy's biological mother walks in and stays for dinner, out of the blue. Bit awkward. I had been thinking about him plenty, but decided to leave it there. No need for me to head over to him, just let it be.Then again, me having had a few, I just asked where he was. Out with his dad, so I was told, would be home in a few. I blurted out: So, ask him over!I couldn't keep my eyes off the clock. When I knew he'd be home..no less than five minutes later (they live down the street) he steps in the room. Silence. He knew I was there, and still stops dead in his track. We hug. Embrace, and can't let go. For the rest of the night, we sit at the table holding hands. His real mom completely oblivious, but his foster mom just gazing at us and loving it.The hours go on deep into the night when bio-mom goes up to leave. The guy declares he's staying for the night as well. He does that often, no surprise. Bio-mom leaves. We talk a bit more. Foster-mom wants to sleep too but decides to take the guest room (single bed) and offers up her own empty double bed.She's out the room. We peck a small kiss. And another, and another. We go to bed. Clothes fly everywhere and you can guess the rest. In the moment he talks about how, two years ago, he had asked me to sleep with him to figure out his sexuality. I told him no: Based on the age-thing. He still was a bit raw about it, good thing we got even at last.We wake up next to each other. I can hear foster mom keeping everyone quiet in the house, trying to let us have our morning together in bed. Little bit more sexy things happen, but we're mostly curled up like a pretzel, going in and out of sleep and stroking each other's hair, beards, arms. You get it.The rest of the day we just wander about the house, a bit hungover. At some pointe's upstairs playing video games with the kids, entertaining them, whilst mom and I discuss the situation. How he's obviously smitten but has a lot of issues dealing with it. After just sharing our thoughts, I decide to call him downstairs and just talk about it with the three of us. He doesn't talk much but lets me know that he doesn't want to tie things down and that's that. I'm of course slightly disappointed, but more than happy to take things at his speed. Later he does mention that he doesn't mind seeing me often, but I feel him quieting down already like he's turning inside on himself.Too bad. Having had a great day with the lovely peoples, and basically never leaving his side and holding hands as much as we can..I decide I still have to head home. All is well, as a group we decide to meet again soon and I get in the car. About half an hour in I realize I'm still wearing his earring and he's wearing mine. I let out a stifled cry and realize this story ain't done yet.Right now I'm sitting in a coffee place with my best friend, trying to work, instead putting my feelings to the screen. It's been a crazy few hours, but in the end, I'm happy to be feeling the way that I am. I sent him a few messages, trying to keep a slow pace. For me. I know I can go head-over-heels, but I'm afraid that could get messy. Following my friend's advice, I'm just enjoying the moment and what I'm feeling. Hoping, in the back of my head, things will work out. So far...we'll see.tldr: I'm in love with someone and let's leave it at that. Just sharing my own feelings and maybe someone reading this will get hopeful too ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése