2018. február 27., kedd

When am I going to have my first boyfriend

Haii, I'm going to try my best not to ramble lol. I'd like to start out saying that I am an extremely confident person and I love myself, flaws and all. However, I haven't been in a relationship in 7-8 years (I am 20 now). Every time I put myself out there, the guy always ends up being straight, or gay but in a relationship already. more often than not they end up being straight. I have never had a guy approach me, and that has hurt my confidence a little. I've tried tinder, and whenever I match with someone they either don't respond or don't make any effort to have a conversation. I want to be in a relationship mostly because I want someone who I can share my life with, and they share their life with me. I want companionship; I am young and my life has barely started lol, but this is what I desire the most. what can I do? Are there more things I should be thinking about? Any advice would be appreciated!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése