2018. február 24., szombat

Relation Advice Needed!

Well ,the background is we r at a conservative asian country we r 21 aged couple we are in relationship for like a year , we stay together and we run a business together .I love him and he’s gonna marry with a girl he don’t love since his family push him hard. And in the relationship I also feel that there is a lack of respect for me. His opinion always matters more than mine and he gets offended when I make a decision without consulting him first. Whenever we fight, even though we both are mad, I keep quiet because I know things will get out of hand if I shout too. And whenever we fight he threatens to break up, but One time he cried to me and asked me to never leave him. Im now in his hometown for the Chinese new year and his family is here too , he won’t let me leave even though I have much appointments at our work town and he did super childish things like didn’t give me my wallet and luggage even I bought the ticket. Sigh sigh sigh

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése