2018. február 24., szombat

Fun with Straight Men

Straight guys are honestly pretty terrible to mess around with. There's something very damaging for your mental health about being with some straight guys. I know this isn't always the case, but sometimes they're just too unstable to have anything stable. My last experience was horrible. It was someone who was in a relationship with a woman (I didn't know about this entirely. I thought he was recently single). I should've known, he was acting very strange the entire time. He didn't want to do intimate things like kissing or holding. It was very detached and honestly I wasn't that into it. I chalked it up to him being uncomfortable and trying to get used to being with a guy but it never really changed.Another issue I have is that we were initially friends. I honestly hate and regret the fact that any of this ever happened between us. We are both living in the same dormitory, but in separate rooms. I mostly cut things off when I later found out that I was not the first guy he had been with - something he told me beforehand. He had been with guys on my college campus that I know are extremely unsafe and promiscuous, so I now have to get tested. I feel lied to and misled. I feel taken advantage of. To make things worse, he has kind of been a prick since we've been no longer sexually involved.I've just been wanting to vent for a very long time, and I've been struggling to find someone to talk to since he is still in the closet and I'm not about to go outing people by talking about him to someone who actually knows him. My advice with straight guys is to try to avoid the ones that come off as less stable. Obviously don't go for one that is in a relationship. I would consider it a red flag if they are only interested in sex and nothing intimate beyond that or preceeding that. If they're doing this, it sounds like they're using you. Don't do it, you're better than that.He can go fuck off right now for all I care.If y'all have some perspective you can share I'd really appreciate it. I know I'm not being the most sympathetic/understanding individual right now. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése