2018. február 24., szombat

Should I come out to my Grandma?

I came out about 4 months ago to my family, I've only come out to myself in December 2016; My family was always super supportive of gay rights and the lgbt cause, so I took a while because I wasn't sure if it would change their treatment to me. Like, not discrimination wise, but just in general. But I am more concerned about coming out to my grandma, she's Sexist and slightly homophobic, though she claims to have gay friends she still uses terms such as "fag" she's also 84 and nearing the end of her life, i'm not sure if I should risk our relationship and the little time we have left, but while it feels horrible to lie to her when she asks me of girlfriends I feel like I would be being selfish in coming out to her at this point of her life, she is also a bit temperamental and she has some health issues that enhanced that.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése