2018. február 24., szombat

advice? im at my wits end

so i dont know why im going to reddit but it seems like this is a good place for advice.my question is, to all of you who are willing to answer, is how do i repair a friendship? its with this guy, lets call him D, and we are like brothers, or so he said and i consider him one. i let things slip out of my mouth pertaining to certain things we did, and he is identifying as straight, so i kinda messed up. its been over a year and we keep trying to get on even ground (he has forgiven me for what i did but animosity still remains). he wants to be friends, and i want to too, but im not sure what to do. he blocks me on snapchat because i ask him a question about trivial things and im not sure how to rebuild that trust we had. do i leave him alone until he is ready or should i confront him (gently) on what i can do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése