2018. február 24., szombat

Is it possible for testosterone levels to affect your sexuality?

Now don't hate me for this, I don't believe that people are gay cause they have low T or something like the Nazis. This personally happened to me a while back and I thought I'd share it.I never used to work out or do kind of exercise before, but I recently got myself to do at least a few push ups every day. I got to doing 20 daily but one day I wanted to really push my limits. That day, I forced myself to do over a 100 push ups in a few hours during the small breaks I took while studying. I was exhausted but it felt really good, and as any form of exercise does, it greatly increased my T levels. I decided to the same thing the very next day, and I felt like I was practically drowning in testosterone by the end.That night when I went to bed I felt a bit different. This is kind of embarrassing, but I sort of fantasize about other dudes to help me sleep most nights. Surprisingly though, I didn't feel the same that night. It's not that I wasn't in the mood, I just had trouble seeing other guys in a sexual way that night. I felt like a straight alpha male, and the idea of finding another bro sexy felt weird and kinda disgusting. I won't say I magically started to like girls, but in that moment I just felt out if touch with my sexuality, and just saw all men the way straight guys do. Thankfully I still liked dudes the next day, but that experience got me wondering. Could sexuality be affected by psychological effects of testosterone?Let me know what you all think.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése