2018. február 21., szerda

How do I tell my date that I don't want to date him anymore?

So I have had 2 dates so far with this guy, one at a restaurant and one at a park. The 2nd date was really romantic, we watched the sunset together whie hugging and kissing, so it was really nice. We are going on a 3rd date tomorrow, however I realized that I don't want a relationship with him.I don't want it because there are a few things which bother me about him, for example we don't really have good conversations, because education/family background differences and I don't even enjoy texting with him. Furthermore his whole personality is about being gay - not like he is flamboyant or anything, but his instagram page for example is full of posts about being gay. I feel like he is really insecure and already too attached to me. I want to see how our next date goes, but I'm pretty sure I will have to tell him that I don't want a next date, since I don't love him.So what's the best way to tell him I don't want to date anymore to not hurt him too much? He is so cute and nice, I really don't want to hurt him, but I can't imagine being with him in a relationship.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése