2018. január 26., péntek

How do you feel attraction and how do you respond?

Tonight I was hanging with my friend and his roommate and I was balancing the idea of sex in my mind while there. Suddenly I felt this energetic tingle in my groin area and I was suddenly attracted to my friend's roommate. It was very overwhelming, especially from me who does not talk much but instead speaks more by being present in the room with those who are with me. After feeling this, my entire experience there became I needing to be with my friend's roommate.I am new to feeling bodily sensations, feeling attraction to the same sex (I came out last year after a journey (and still going on a journey) of discovering myself). Perhaps through habit of life I make it all harder than it needs to be and I need to surrender fully when this feeling occurs. There are no words to describe it except go for it or resist it. How do you personally feel attraction for a specific person and how do you respond?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése