2018. január 26., péntek

Id like someone to chat with tonight; Seems I wasnt straight after all....

HolaIm a man from Perú. That makes me a latin guy.Anyway, Im 27 years old, slim and arond 1.75mts. I thought I was straight, but recently Ive felt a lot of curiosity towards men.I feel aroused when I look at the ass, and the domination; I picture myself dominating a small, fragile, white guy (with a good bubble ass)This kind of things never aroused me before. It just happened. I still like girls a lot more, but this feels kinda new and thus, interesting.Id like to know more about this, Im not sure If Im truly bisexual, but Im afraid of trying to experiment with guys from my same country; Peru is a conservative country and I wouldnt like my sexuality to be part of my identity, I want to keep it as part of my private life...So , whwere to start?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése