2018. január 29., hétfő

One Month Anniversary, First Boyfriend!

I want to share our getting together story because there needs to be more cute stories on here. It's been a month now since we got together officially, but let me tell you the story of us getting together.I considered myself straight most my life because my very religious family, then considering myself ace for about a year. That all changed when I started having dreams about this guy. We had met on a Discord server with similar interests, and have known eachother for a year and a half now. I remember my dreams every night to every other night and have a log of em. I started to notice he kept appearing in my dreams, and since I considered myself ace I didn't think about it but found it curious. But then I started having dreams of him every night, and started to realize that he made me quite happy. I told him about the dreams and he seemed interested in them. I finally realized that I had a huge crush on him so I told him. He said he had feelings for me somewhat too, then a couple days later we had some pretty big feelings for eachother. We became a couple and ever since I've been way happier and more accepting of myself. He was the one that helped me realize my sexuality and many other things. He has helped me so much and I love him for it. He is really cute in almost everything he does. We've opened up pretty much all the way to eachother about EVERYTHING, including sexual fantasies. We're both anti-social people so socializing for us is difficult. We are a long distance relationship and can't get together until this summer for the first time, and move in together until 2020. But until then things will be great.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése