2018. január 31., szerda

Hookup failed to mention that this was his 1st time with a guy (straight curious)

Edit: new title w/ improved TL;DRThis just happened. A week ago responded to a 26 yr old online looking for some fun with someone older. Came off as bottom oriented, at least within our interaction. A few days of email exchanges and then onto sexting, we make our plans... He was very aggressive (without being annoying) in an erotic way about that, which turns me on. Early in the evening the time comes and he flakes due to "family problems"... And then comes the late night booty call. Say I'm too tired to fuck now but he offers multiple times to come over and to suck my dick. I finally say ok.He walks in the door and he's better looking than his pics... Tight bodied, a little nerdy with glasses... Cropped hair, really sexy to me. Aaaand I can see that he has arrived bone hard. And then he says it... He takes off his glasses and is eyeing me with so much lust... But he says "I want to be honest right now, I've never done this before" I say "Really." To which he confirms "yup never been with a man before." He's curious! I kind of stutter. I guess switching gears... Im very caring of first timers. He says he's nervous... And says I am just going to kiss you. We're two feet in the door. Haven't made it to the bedroom yet and he's stripping down to his socks and then starts pulling my clothes off. Great kisser.I grab him by the cock and lead him to the bedroom. He falls on top of me. More kissing and then he tells me to suck his dick. He feeds it to me.... Everything's going great... He gives his very first novice blow job to me and then i slide around him so I can eat his ass. He LOVES it... Followed by my finger... I can tell he did some prepping. Of course he says "Fuck Me!" I play with his hole a lot more and then finally with a condom try entering him. He's not as tight as I expected with my fingers but I was rushing and wasn't hard enough to get in so I pull back to stroke when suddenly he says. "Nope!" "This isn't for me", "this doesn't feel right" I say I'm sorry... He says "not your fault at all" He was *mildly freaking out as he got dressed and I tried to share as confirmation style wisdom.All in all, I guess I let my "all-seeing eye" guard down.TL;DR younger hookup reveals he's not gay. Gets nervous after 30 minutes and bails.Update: He text me apologetically and wants to give it another try. We did have a great connection until he got too nervous. He said he rushed himself into asking to be fucked. And I'm cool with may oral. Should I?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése