2018. január 27., szombat

Am I following a trail of breadcrumbs?

I met this really cool guy at a threesome. I'm 18 and he's 26. He asked for my number cause I was hot and we continued a friends with benefits situation between just the two of us. Fast-forward 4 months later and I think I'm starting to like him. Neither of us are ready for a relationship but I really wish he liked me more. He says that he has feelings for me and he acknowledges that I have feelings for him but... he's so hard to read. When we're together, everything is great. However, he doesn't make an effort to text me. I tried messaging him today and he seemed so uninterested so I left him on read. I'm beginning to think he only likes me because I can turn him on and that it isn't going to leave the FWB status. I guess I have some attachment to him because 1. He was the first person to fuck me raw (it was an accident of miscommunication) 2. He was the first guy I actually liked. These feelings aren't deep and I'm only having trouble processing them because they're new.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése