2018. január 31., szerda

Disguised homophobia.

on the last days of 2017 my little brother (he's 7, I'm 20) told me that he was in love with a girl and that he'd told her and she'd run away. I told him that those are things that happen in life and that he mustn't feel too sad about it because there will be other girls that he'll like. I told him that I had many crushes at school and that I now have a boyfriend, and he literally said "that's a bit strange for me but it's okay!", and then we played to collect rocks outside. End of the topic for me! I was content and it had come out naturally.On new years he told me in the table "you have a boyfriend" and his mother (not my mother) got very bitter. She then took me to another room and told me that she wanted to be the one to tell him that I'm gay and introduce him to that side of the world in like 5 more years? She told me that it's something that he can't know just yet and that I must never talk to him about it ever again until "she thinks it's okay".Fuck that. I'm in all my rights to have a boyfriend and my little brother doesn't have to be literally pulled away from knowing that gay people exist (it's not like at his school kids don't make homophobic jokes!). I told her that I felt violated and discriminated once again and she said "I have no problem with gay people... but..... not now, it's not okay now".Sure, it's her child but it's my brother too, and my dad has no fucking problem with him knowing because it's not like kids don't know about those things nowadays, it's not 1970.My dad didn't defend me whatsoever because he's scared of getting dumped again and I just thought "well, I'll just have to accept it. It's her problem, after all".... it was all okay... until fucking today.Tomorrow we're going to the countryside and my dad called me and told me that she wants to come talk to me next to him (my dad) to talk to me once again about it.I'm completely furious. I'm not going to disrespect her nor anything but I'm going to stand by my point and tell her that she's being homophobic even if she says no, that it's discrimination and it's encapsulating a kid from things that are normal. It's basically making homosexuality a thing that's a taboo again.Of course my dad says I'm right, my aunt says I'm right, everybody fucking says I'm right but my dad is the closest person to her and he won't say anything to her about it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése