2018. január 29., hétfő

Everyone talks about loving someone who doesn't love you back, but what about being on the opposite end

I've been on a few dates with this guy. Let me just get it out of the way say, he is great. He honestly is everything I wish I had in a boyfriend.But I just don't feel anything for him.It's sad because he's made it clear he really likes me, a lot. And on paper I should have no reason to not like him as well. But I just can't, and I feel really guilty about it. Like this guy has bent over backwards to schedule dates with me, bought me food, introduced me to his friends, we've had really great dates.All this being said, I feel bad for not being able to reciprocate. And I have no idea if I should give it time and see if feelings develop, or try and tell him without both of us feeling shitty?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése