2018. január 29., hétfő

Is he?

So in my band class there’s a boy, and let’s just call him Tom, Tom is a little weird but also really smart, and he gets bullied by his own friends, which is normal, but he doesn’t take it to well and the reason why I say that is he came in one day to class and said “If your my friend your not anymore,” and I asked why and he said “They hurt more than help.” and that scared me almost, I felt so worried, that for the rest of class I couldn’t open my mouth because I was scared it would hurt him, and that same week he came in sat down put his hood over his head and cried, again I felt this feeling of worry. The next day he became almost a zombie, almost as if he was getting dragged through the day, I felt like he was depressed, so I asked him what was wrong wrong and he said “just go, I don’t want to disappoint anybody else.” After that he didn’t say anything to anyone. Fast forward a few weeks to today and he’s happier then ever almost as he just won a gold medal at the Olympics, he we all had are phones out waiting for the teacher when I glanced over at his wallpaper, it was a rainbow flag, I didn’t want to say anything but I felt happy for him and that’s when the thot hit me “is he gay?” I never considered it until now all the signs point to it, he got called gay by his friends so he got rid of his friends, crying and saying he doesn’t want to be a disappointment points to him coming out to his parents and them not excepting him, and him being happy and have the rainbow flag probably means his parents excepted him for who he is all point to him being gay but I don’t know if I’m over analyzing everything, tell me what you think on the situation.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése