2018. január 26., péntek

Considering dating an ex... It's not as bad as it sounds.

Hi guys! I'm a long time lurker on here. I'm making a throwaway account because I'd be mortified if the guy I'm talking to saw this and identified me. Anyway, I need some advice. I'm 19, about to be 20 in a few months. During my sexual exploration phase, I ended up sleeping with a professor at my college. What can I say, I have a thing for slightly older men (he's 32, not THAT old). We ended up dating for about a month before we both decided that maybe it was inappropriate (among some other problems like sexual incompatibility. I'm a really sexually adventurous bottom and want to explore different things like handcuffs and blindfolds, and he is extremely vanilla and old fashioned) and that maybe it shouldn't continue; however, we remained really good friends, and we still talk frequently. He just asked me to come over and talk, and I decided to say yes. I'm assuming it will be just a friendly chat, but he's sent a few pictures to me that suggest a little more. Nothing nude, just sexually suggestive. So here's my question: is there anything wrong with a 19 year old seeing a 32 year old? I always heard that people that date/have sex with teens usually have issues and are the kind of people you should avoid. I mean I clearly would NOT* date someone who was 15, and that's a smaller age gap than me and the professor have. Am I reading too into things? He was a really great guy and we still get along pretty well, but I'm just worried too many problems will arise because of our differences and one or both of us will end up getting hurt. Part of me wants to let it develop into something more than just a casual chat, but another part of me knows that might not be a good idea. If it's any help, he no longer works for my university. I'm so sorry this has become ramble-y; I tried to keep it as concise as possible. If you've read this far, you have more willpower than I do and thank you so much for the advice you may give me!EDIT: changed "would date a 15 year old" to "would NOT* date a 15 year old." Stay away FBI and Chris Hansen

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése