2018. január 25., csütörtök

Lose virginity or wait even longer for a meaningful experience?

Hi all. I'm going through something and hoping some of you can relate or understand. Let me start by saying I came out last in college and am still not out to current coworkers and people who aren't close friends or relatives. It's not a hugely important to me that people know unless I know them well. Anyway, I've dated occasionally but nothing longer than a few months. I've had the desire for a long long time to have sex, but not a one time hookup. Sex sounds complicated to me. Sometimes the desire and curiosity is so strong I want to meet up on Grindr with a hot guy and just do it. I feel like I'm not like everyone else and am missing out on all the fun. It's the same feeling as being left out of an invite as a kid. When I hear of guys having sex I immediately get this feeling of envy and it almost intensifies the desire. However, I want to do it with a meaningful connection with a guy and haven't found that yet. I can't wait any longer and have tried tinder, bumble, grindr and had good dates but no follow through in some cases. I try to put myself out there and try to take advantage of every social opportunity I can get.Anyway, I'm hoping someone can give me some advice on this. I haven't done much sexaully but have sexted and done all that on grindr without meeting. A lot of guys on there want to fuck, but I don't want a random hookup and feel used/unsatisfied...I somehow feel like my virginity is too important to "throw it away" like that. Does anyone have any feedback? Am I overthinking this? I'm 25 if that adds to anything

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése