2018. január 17., szerda

How do you bros in homophobic countries get through?

I'm 22 and quite romantic at heart but sadly live in a country where homosexuality is not even discussed, let alone accepted. That doesn't mean there's a lack of LGBT people though, just that there's no way for us to meet.I've been on dating apps like Tinder and Grindr but unfortunately, all the people I've found want nothing more than meaningless sex on the side while they present themselves to the society as nice, loyal men in straight marriages.To top that off, I'm not very social either; it takes a lot of effort for me to start conversations with random people and even harder for me to open up - even to people I'm close to.My question here, for all the bros in homophobic countries (especially in the East), is how do you meet guys? And have you been in proper relationships while being in the closet and if so, how has that worked out for you?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése