2018. január 17., szerda

Confusing Tinder match

Hey guys, I am a new student at a university (with 50000 students) amd I started using Tinder. I matched with a guy about a week ago from the same uni and we had a nice (and not too long) conversation. I asked him on friday if he wanted to meet on monday and he said he really wanted to do that. After that we didn't talk given the fact we can talk as much as we want when we meet. I texted him on Sunday (on Tinder), about what does he want to do on Monday, but he didn't respond. I texted him again on Monday and I didn't get an answer. I texted him for the last time earlier today with the same result. I know I should let it go at this point, but I really like him and I really want to get to know him better. I was really excited about the date and it kinda hurts me that he didn't even bother to say that he doesn't want to meet anymore.Anyway, about an hour ago I was walking through campus and saw him, but didn't have the courage to say hi to him (and he was really cute). So what would you say, what should I do?Try to approach him if I see him again (most likely it won't happen anytime soon)Contact him on facebook (I found him there, but it might be too creepy and I already feel like a stalker)Nothing

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése