2017. június 25., vasárnap

Is he into me?

I've been dating this guy for about 6 weeks. We've been on about 10 dates and seem to get on we always have a great time together and text a few times/day but never anything too heavy things seem to be developing nicely but apart from kissing there hasn't been any suggestion of something a bit more intimate.... We haven't even had a chat about sex yet. Is that normal? Is he into me? Im confused and don't really know how to take things to the next level. He seems a bit shy and awkward but does it justify the fact we aren't breaking though to the next level?I know its normal for straight couples / girls to take a little while to get things developed but honestly after 10 dates I don't think its asking too much...Shall I give up or am I just being impatient? Help!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése