2017. június 25., vasárnap

How we can be a SeroDiscordant Couple without being anxious all the time?

I got diagnosted with HIV tha last Month. I'm not going to fall into details of how much anger and sadness i had feel this weeks, but has been pretty hard for me and my current couple (I'm 20 Years old, same as he). The point is that we have an amazing relationship, we love each other a lot, but we have personal issues with the disease and stuff like that. I have felt insecure this days about what's going to think his family if we are together, and what if he changes his mind or he realize that he wants a normal relation with a healthy person in a future. On the other hand, he's a very anxious person, and sometimes that shit outweighs him in a way that he just wants to be safe and secure from the disease, which is why he feels that we can't be together. I understand him, because it is a scary situation for both of us,And i really want a solution that allow us to stay together as a normal couple, with no anxiety or fears of being infectec. What can we do? it is the only solucion break-up and keep being friends? Also, baby, i know you will read this, and i love you. You are the best person i've ever meet in my life and i'm so happy for being your boyfriend. No matter what happens, you'll always going to be my boy.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése