2017. június 6., kedd

Had my first gay experience now I'm really confused

I'm 24 and always considered myself straight. I do like some stereotypical gay guy stuff like brunch and shopping but I'm also a pretty masculine guy. I would never think I could possibly be gay. The other night I made out with this guy and ended up wanting to do so much more.I never realized it until now but looking back all my sexual encounters with women (only been 3) felt really awkward, forced and empty. However the encounter with this guy seemed so special and far from empty. What has me really confused is though I'm sexually attracted to some men, girls can still get me hard so wtf.I'd almost rather I ended up being gay than bi. It would suck marrying a guy and then a few years down the road you want to marry some chick instead and everyone just thinks you're completely crazy. I figured I'd come to the experts and see if anyone has anything on this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése