2017. június 5., hétfő

Funniest first date stories you've got?

What is the funniest first date story you've got? Mine would be:I met a guy on PlanetRomeo (if you're unfamiliar, it's a gay app predominately used in Europe, especially here in Berlin) and we'd been chatting for a little while. We agreed to meet for some beers last summer which was around the same time Pokemon Go had become intensley popular. We met at a bar near his place for a couple of drinks and had a good chat, there was a mutual attraction and on the date the topic of Pokemon Go came up, namely because so many people at this point were wandering the streets trying to catch Pokemon. I myself hadn't downloaded it at this point however he had and was showing me how it works. After a while, he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place and smoke a joint and watch a film. We walk around the corner to his place and smoke the aforementioned while he puts on a film Victoria (highly recommend, brilliant Berlin film). I notice while we're on his couch that he keeps checking his phone and is becoming more and more agitated each time he checks it. Eventually, he stands up and says "I'm really sorry but I think there's a (insert name of obscure Pokemon here) nearby and I need to catch it". For the next 45 or so minutes I am alone in his apartment, high as a kite watching this film, while my date is outside on the street catching Pokemon.Eventually he comes back, much more relaxed than before, and we have sex before I pass out. I woke up in the morning, sober, realising I had just spent the night with a Pokemon Go addict.We didn't see each other again afterward, and I can't say I ever downloaded Pokemon Go.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése