2017. június 9., péntek

Family Issues

I am closeted and reaching 30 soon. So my brother and his wife (a foreigner) stays together in the same house which belongs to my parents. Both of them have been doing things to piss off my mom who would tell them off and they are on the verge of moving out. This is a good thing but I feel that they no longer want to be responsible for my parents. My father made the mistake of imparting half of his savings to my brother as my father was having health issues and depression at that time. I feel that one of the reason my brother became nasty is due to him having some money and might want to break off ties soon.I am currently working and studying my ass off and got the burden when my parents mentioned about getting a girlfriend and marriage. It will devastate them definitely if they know the truth. I also do not have any friends (most of the people I knew in the past are homophobic) and feel really lonely at times, not sure who to turn to.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése