2017. március 15., szerda

Worlds longest Tinder date.

A little back story: I'm a 39 year old single Gay dad, with a 9 year old daughter. Still best friends with her other dad; coparent game is strongWhen my first long term relationship ended - 11 years ago, and after finally being in the right place to actually date I meet this great guy 3 years ago. On a Tinder date. Great chemistry right off the bat. We just hit it off. The only problem was he was from Vegas and I was in LA. We have been friends ever since we went out - and have been in each other's life's via text or visits sense. This Christmas he flew in and spent the holidays with me and my daughter and all of my friends. He also had a job interview.He gets the job, moves to LA in February and has been living with us while he finds a place - which he has. For the last few weeks we have been hooking up. Which has been great, and fun. Like a whole lot of fun. Cut to last night, he's home from work we are having a drink and talking. He asks who's the guy in the Facebook photos from a party I hosted that was hugging me. I said it was a guy who I had dated but we never could seem to get on the same page, but are still friends. Which is all true.It's obvious we have still have feelings for each other, and really odd that years later, fate now has us in the same city, both single, and under the same roof for a few more weeks. So do I just pull the trigger and ask what's up with us, or ride the wave and enjoy the moment.*first time poster so sorry if this is not the right thread.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése