2017. március 28., kedd

Is my boyfriend depressed?

I was talking to a friend about this. Were in high school and his grades are absolute shit, he isn't going to graduate but he plans on getting his GED and have been studying for that. He has ADD which takes medicine for it's not that servere today but it can still get bad sometimes. He gets in trouble a lot. His family life is shit, he doesn't talk about it much and honestly I only know that his mother is single and work day so she isn't there. At school unless he's with me or good friends, he literally always have headphones in, doesn't make eye contact, stuff like that. He complains about like everything. Which is annoying but you get use to it. I didn't think much of it but the person I was talking to was saying how she believes he severely depressed. Which the only sign of depression I could see started after the election but that was most of us. But whe he's with me or friends, he'll act crazy, in a good fun way. And when were alone at my house or whatever he's funny, charming and not shy at all. Idk if the girl is overreacting but she's making me worry with her concern.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése