2017. március 28., kedd

My experience coming out

What a week....I'm 19 and have been (very well knowingly) gay since roughly early middle school. Didn't act on it due to having a STUPIDLY religious family while living at home, so when I left for Uni I started seeing someone my second semester. The relationship ended about three weeks ago, but god it was amazing.Flash back to a week ago when I nervously told my best friend. He was ok with it, actually extremely surprised due to the fact that I am mostly straight acting. I'm not screaming it from the rooftops, but over the past week I've told close friends and immediate family members, aside from my parents. (They've known for a few months, still love me but don't understand, blah blah blah) And aside from the shock of some people, and others who kind of knew, everyone is cool with it.And shit. Never knew the slight anxiety I kind of knew I had was from staying in the closet around the people I spend the most time with. It's literally like a weight was lifted from my chest, I can't explain it.Anyways, just felt the need to share. I don't believe in telling everyone I know, but it's not a secret anymore and damn I feel great. Hope everyone has a great day <3

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése