2017. március 28., kedd

What should I text him?

Hey guys, so yesterday I had a date with a guy I met through grindr (He texted me first).While texting each other, we wouldn't say much and only ask what the other would do and how our day was. Nothing special. Normally I like guys who are very open with me about everything, but I decided to give him a chance because he's italian, since I have a thing for them cause I am one too (both from sicily). We wanted to meet last week, and had set a time, but eventually something unpredictable came in his way and we didn't meet.Normally it was me always asking what he was doing and how his day was, but after that I didn't want to put such effort in it. So I didn't text the whole day after that to get a pause from grindr (sometimes you need that) and I saw that he texted me first. So he seemed to be interested. So we decided on another date the next week (yesterday) and before it, He said that he is really shy and that I shouldn't be surprised. I guess that explained a bit of his texting-habits.Then we met, and at first he really did seem shy, but as the date went on, he would really open up, which I interpret as a good sign. After the date I told him that I would text him today, but I don't know what... Do you have any ideas? I really enjoyed the date although it lasted only an hour and a half maybe, and I would really like to meet him again. I'm really picky with boys and have some trust issues, because of past boys (never a relationship), so I'm kinda insecure and nervous about that.Also we alsways spoke on grindr, but before the date he gave me his number if something should come in the way (but I gave him my number before that which he seemed to have kinda forgotten or something)Thanks for any advice. :) Sorry for the longer text. -.-

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése