2017. március 27., hétfő

Does wanting to suck dick equate to being gay?

Throwaway account. 26yo virgin male here, totally zero sexual experience except for the occasional wank. Submissive. Throughout my entire life, my point of interest has always been females until recently when I kinda got abit confused.So a friend recently asked me if I could picture myself sleeping another dude and since then, it seems as if a switch has been flipped in my mind.All I can imagine/ picture is me taking cock. And this innate need for me to be used as a cock sucking whore - to be locked in a glory hole box, servicing up to 3 cocks at once, 1 in each hands and another in my cock sucking mouth. And me taking their cum all over my face and body like a good cock sucking slut ought to do. And occasionally, taking the cock up my ass.This wanton desire of me to be used and abused as a filthy cock sucking whore and a cum dumpster has been increasing lately and has led me to wonder am I really gay or bi deep down inside? But in all my vision/imagination, all imagery has been just me sucking dick - me and dick. No more, no less. No show of the imaginary dudes face or body ( if yall get what I mean).A friend has hypothesised that it could just mean that this could be a sign of me wanting my dick to be sucked and the desire is manifesting itself through this method. But I feel deep down that it could something more.So I guess the crux of this topic is that is this just a phase due to my sexual inexperience and my submissive nature and my desires manifesting itself or isit a sign that I could be gay/bi deep inside?Thanks to all who reply and give guidance! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése