2017. március 28., kedd

I Met Someone and now..

I just met someone so amazing. We've had a few dates and the chemistry between us is really brewing. His messages every morning are so sweet and I love kissing him so much. I'm pretty sure that soon this will be my first relationship ever and I'm so happy. But now it's time to deal with another issue. So i have this friend with benefits who lives in another country. We met through an app and I showed him around my city. I've had 2 sexual encounters with him, one in my city and another abroad. But other than that we actually click when we discuss about politics and world news, so we're in touch at least twice or thrice a week. I have 3 holidays planned with him. So how do I tell him that I want to just stop the "benefit" without ruining the friendship? Because I do enjoy having a discussion with him. Is it ok to be just flagrant about it?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése