2017. március 29., szerda

Please Help. Scared I was recorded online and I can't Stop Crying.

Please if somebody could give me advice and their input. I'm so upset with myself and I keep having anxiety attacks. I just keep crying.I'm more of a bi-curious guy. I like girls a lot, I also sometimes like boys. I've also experimented with crossdressing a little bit. I've been really depressed lately because I've had to go through 3 surgeries in a month and a half. One night I went to a gay chatroulette site (http://ift.tt/2oyKtrE). I never, ever go onto these sites. But I was really depressed and sexually frustrated and I just wanted some kind of stress release.I was naked, but I didn't show my face on cam, and I was sitting in complete darkness with the exception of monitor screen light. I was being my absolute best to be discreet. At that point the video quality was pretty shitty. I ended up talking to a guy, and I told him I wanted to be dominated. We talked dirty for a little bit, and then he asked if I could turn on more light. Against my better judgement I turned on the light. I didn't show my face at all, but you could see my room and possibly the tattoos on my body. We talked dirty back and forth for a few minutes, but after saying some things I immediately regretted I ended the video. I think it was 5 minutes long at most, and half of which was in practically complete darkness.Now I am so scared and paranoid he recorded me. He never said he recorded me, but I just keep obsessing and making myself upset. I'm 99% sure I never showed my face, but as time goes on I begin to doubt myself.What are the chances he recorded me and posted my video online? I keep trying to tell myself it's stupid to think going on a gay sex chat roulette and talking to a guy once would lead to me being recorded and posted online. But I keep getting so upset and I'm crying as a type this. Somebody please help me. :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése