2017. március 26., vasárnap

Could use some help :)

Hello everyone!So, I'm having a little dilemma. Usually I just google my dilemma and reads some texts on what I find, and google brought me to reddit. Been seeing tons of reddit posts and today I thought maybe I join in the community and maybe ask here for some advice. I'm new here so I'm not really sure how reddit works. XD (English isn't my first language so sorry for the grammar mistakes) :)P.S. I kept writing this very long story and this is my 4th draft now xD I'll just get to the point now.I'm a college student and I am gay. I once like a close friend of mine who is straight. It was not like my old crushes which is only infatuations. This is different. I asked google what do I do and I was told that to get over him and stop spending time with him. So I completely ignore him at school hallways and whenever we talk I dont look at him in the eyes and tried to make it short as possible. He has his own group of friend and I have mine so it's not a big deal. We are now like bystanders. This has been going on for 7 months and I feel bad wasting the friendship. But yeah, I'm still not over him and we are now like strangers, like someone you used to know in one of your class and since you are not that close anymore, you don't talk at all or say hi.Should I continue not talking to him or make an effort to talk to him? I feel like I'm selfish and I didn't think of his feeling because out of the blue I just completely ignored him. When he found out that I was ignoring him, I actually confessed to him and told him why I am ignoring him. I didnt tell any of of my friends about this, just him. He's the only one who knows I like him. And then one of my friends found out about this and I was shocked. This guy I like have told some of his friends about this and was asking them on what he is supposed to do. The more I feel bad about myself knowing I did this to him. Whenever I see him he seems ok and fine and laughing, I didnt think it was bugging him at all.It's getting longer again :'( I guess I should stop now. I feel I am leaving out many details xD I actually saved some of the drafts. If anyone interested to read the whole story, I reply it here. That is if someone will actually read this xDThanks all!-been writing this for few hours and I just need to get this over with alreadt xD

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése