2017. március 26., vasárnap

How do I help him feel comfortable?

So, some time after a break-up which had left me feeling like shit for a couple of months, I decided to reinstall Grindr (woe is me!). Amidst the various shitty stuff that floats around the app, I meet a pretty cool guy (no need to get into details, but he's nerdy and we share a lot of interests). We've been on a couple of "dates", going around the town and walking by the shore and all that stuff. We're going to go to the pub this week, which since we both like drinking I hope is something he will enjoy.Now, what I am a bit worried about is how I make him feel comfortable about this developing relationship. He isn't out (he's bi), and neither am I (I'm gay), but we seem to have hit it off and enjoy each other's company, but I'm worried that sometimes he feels uncomfortable about the possibility of a serious, same-sex relationship. He does beam at me whenever our eyes meet, and he has the cutest smile, but... There are times I catch him being a bit fidgety or just checking his surroundings, as if he's afraid of "being caught". Does anyone have suggestions on how I can help him feel more comfortable?(Also, extra stuff: we're both in university, I'm 20 and he's 23)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése