2017. március 31., péntek

Should I text him?

Hey guys, so I'm seeking advice on a really personal subject and would be thankful for any advice.A couple of months ago, I met this really awesome boy and I immediately fell in love with him. I don't even know why, I just did. But he wasn't in love with me. I'm gonna spare you the details, but you can imagine that I was heartbroken. And even though my heart is still a bit cracked, I am doing pretty well know and I feel much better. The thing is, that we were also really good friends and I miss him so much. Not just the person I was in love with, but also the friend behind that. Ever since confessing my feelings for him in november, we haven't talked to each other. He was dating another guy at the time (which contributed to my heartbreak), but apparently, they don't date anymore, because I occasionally saw that other guy on Grindr (and before you think of something wrong, let me tell you , that the boy I loved would never have an open relationship).Since I'm missing him and getting reminded of him by a lot of things every day, I thought about texting him and asking him if he's doing well (because it seems like he had a pretty rough time because of that other guy, and I was seriously worried). I would really like to see him again (as a friend, because he said that he would be fine if we stayed friends), but I don't know if my feelings for him, which arent fully gone btw, will grow back. If we are "destined" (something I don't believe in anymore, because of him) to be together, then that time may come someday, but for the moment I would just like a friendship. It's just that I can't tell what will happen if I text him. Would he even respond? I am not sure. That happened at New Years Eve, where I send him a 'Happy New Year'-Message to which he didn't respond, but I guess he did (or didn't) so, because it was still too soon. But now a couple of months more have passed.So I'm asking you guys... Should I text him? He was one of the few male friends I ever had.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése