2017. március 28., kedd

I'm too ''masc''? help!

Although I'm openly gay, people usually assume I'm straight! Which is quite annoying because when I meet a cute guy I have to make a huge effort to make them notice that I'm interested in them... Which is annoying because I'm fairly shy.The other night at a party I spent the whole night hitting on a guy until he finally got the hint (successful night fortunately), but he then was saying things like 'I had no idea... until you started like touching my hands'...So anybody else with this problem? I guess I fall into that 'masc' stereotype, but it's not something I'm interested in. I don't seek masc guys specifically, nor do I try to seem masc. I just act the way I am.Anyone else have the same problem? Any tips?!:)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése