2017. március 30., csütörtök

Just went on my first date ever, and it went great.

I'm not a virgin (brief experiment with casual sex), but I've never been in a relationship before. My friend sent a picture of me to her gay friend, and he said I was attractive. I was excited, and I liked the picture of him, so we started talking by text. I asked I felt he wanted to go get coffee today and make tamales with our mutual friend, and he said yes. So I was really nervous, but we immediately hit it off after we met up, and it was natural after that. He is Guatamalan, speaks Spanish, loves food and culture, likes to run and swim.We went to the grocery store to buy ingredients for tamales, but they didnt specialize in Latino food and didn't have the right stuff so we decided to just go to a nice public park instead. We layed on the grass, talking the entire time about all sorts of stuff, and eventually we parted and said goodbye.He seemed really great, but I wasn't sure what he thought of me so I texted our mutual friend to ask him. She said he said I was cute and kind the whole time and that he loved the vibe I gave off. This is such a huge confidence boost for me! I'm really excite for to further our friendship/relationship, and it was a great experience.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése