2017. március 26., vasárnap

I don't really know what I am

Hey guys.So, I've been straight my entire life. Straight, but an ally. I know gay people, lived with, worked with, learned with, all that shit. I'm 17, and about to start college next year.I'm having a bit of a crisis.Namely, I don't think I'm straight anymore.The past month I've been having thoughts (not sexual, mind you) about a straight friend of mine. I've always joked that my parents think I'm gay (they're supporters and don't care), and that they think that I'm dating him.Now, I kind of feel like I want to.I've liked guys before, but in eighth grade, where being gay in my friend group made me feel cool and made me feel like I fit in.I've been hanging around with one of those friends again, but honestly, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.I'm just all sorts of confused. I feel like the more people I tell (6 know that i might not be straight) the less straight I become.It's just scary. Im legitimately, and I dont mean this in the tumblr way of "im having a panic attack" way I mean I am legitimately freaking the fuck out and what the fuck is going on.Anyway, thanks for reading my 3 AM panic post.If you have anyt questioins, just ask.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése