2017. március 15., szerda

Im 25, gay, and i fell in love with my boyfriend. Here's what i did for him.

I came home February 7th, 2017 to remember, it's my boyfriend birthday tomorrow. As many of you know, getting the overzealous presents and obnoxious presents from friends and family is just too much. Instead, I decided to document the entire process of how i wanted his birthday to be. I made a video about it; as you can watch below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS-9VyyQABYIt made me realize that not all relationships require tons of effort, or even tons of impressed reactions. All relationships need are communicative, honest, respectful, and equal characteristics to make it work.For those of you struggling with relationships, gay or straight, this is a great post or some really good advice for you, so you don't need to feel like you must impress your partner, but rather make them something special for the day :)Hope this helps!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése