2017. március 23., csütörtök

I wanna be a personal chef for plutonic gay dates. Safe? Appealing?

Hi! I am a 24 y/o queer white male artist living in a city. I recently lost my job and am looking for some gigs to keep me going a few months before I move for school this summer. I really love cooking and would consider myself extremely technically proficient at it. I have been considering the idea of offering myself for hire (on craigslist, grindr) to make dinner and give company to interested guys. I'm not interested in hooking up, but I am confident and very personable and think I can provide a good time w/o sexual gratification.Am I crazy? Is this stupid dangerous? Do you think people would want that? Idk, even writing it here I worry that I would get either no bites or only guys who just want to fuck. But on the other hand, I personally really value comfortable gay friendships, and can imagine others do as well. Also, people always love my cooking, and I think it could be really fun for both parties! I could even open myself to cooking for couples already together.Would love to hear if y'all have any thoughts. Thanks r/gay!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése