2017. március 23., csütörtök

Need help talking to a 7 year old about being effeminate.

Hey there! A friend of mine has a 7 year old son that is fem and plays with my little pony and likes "girly" toys. I too grew up loving the color pink and always got the girl toy from McD's when given the chance. My friend obviously doesn't care that his son is doing this, but the kid goes to a Christian school (only current option right now) and the son is being ridiculed and picked on and having a really rough go. I'm sure many of you could relate. Do any of you have any advice for me on how to discuss that it's perfectly OK to like what he likes. I used to bring my stuffed animals to school but I think because I was bullied in Kindergarten about liking the color pink, I prevented myself from bringing up those kind of toys to other kids. Anything you can add would be helpful. Thank you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése