2016. december 25., vasárnap

Guy that I have been talking to is making me feel like I am doing all the work.

So my account name is old, this is my account for posting these types of things. I came out in 2013 as Bisexual and have talked to guys from time to time.I'm talking to a guy now he's cute, sassy and makes me laugh, but recently he has been making me feel like his efforts aren't similar to mine. I am not asking for limo rides, fancy restaurants or to be flown down to LA but I am asking for some of my efforts to be reflected from him. He tells me he is busy but he's out partying with friends.I already told myself that I give him till January 18 or I am done talking to him. All I ask for to be taken to the park or just to sit around and hangout. I am a simple man not asking for much.I hope that deadline I put isn't pushing it or that I am just insecure, he does apologize for not being able to hang out with me but I have my needs as well.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése