2016. december 26., hétfő

Crossing the Great Divide?

I'm not sure why I want to share this but I do. About a year ago I met a professional writer through a mutual friend. I wanted to find someone to edit an article for me before I submitted it for publication in a professional journal. My friend told me that the writer worked a lot with new writers and would most likely help out. He was right. I met up with this writer at a restaurant and was impressed with his accomplishments, I had actually read about him in magazines and newspapers and was suddenly afraid his services would be extremely costly. Randy Jernigan it turns out was one of the sweetest men I think I've ever met. Right away he committed to do the edit for me then we just hung out for the next 3 hours and chatted. It didn't take me long to realize that Randy was gay. Not that he made any kind of advance toward me, but he had inadvertently admitted to the fact several times during the conversation. I totally enjoyed the 3 hour window I got to spend with Randy. After I got the edited version of my article (there was only 1 mistake!) I ask Randy to go out to dinner with me as an expression of appreciation and so we could chat some more. His stories were fun and some even heart tugging. I was really impressed--and strangely attracted. Randy was not someone I would usually consider as a sexual partners-he was in his mid-fifties, thinning hair and glasses. And a bit of a warn look. Not my type at all. Yet I was feeling a bit more confused after out 2 hour dinner and long walk down by the lake. I've always had my issues with most of the guys I date. I'm a model and I tend to date a lot of pretty nice looking men. Most would think that doesn't seem like a real problem, but most of these guys--about 98% of them, were shallow and boring. By the end of my date I was totally confused. Holy shit I was attracted to this man, I got chills just talking to him and his touch was enough to turn me on. But WOW was he different. If my friends saw me with this guy they'd probably think he was my sugardaddy. But I really didn't care what other thought. I really liked Randy. Our 4th date was at Randy's apartment. Pizza and Harry Potter. But when I came through the door I couldn't help myself--I dropped the pizza down on the table next to the door, and grabbed the man and kissed him. OMG!!! I think we kissed for at least an hour. The pizza was cold and we never got around to the videos. I've never been treated so wonderfully before. It's true that older men know how to treat you. His respect, technique and tenderness was amazing. No one had ever made me feel so loved and appreciated before. I feel that, as a person, I crossed a great divide during that relationship. My career took me away and I only see Randy now and then, but I still dream of those long walks and the chills that went up and down my arms when he touched me in that certain way he had.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése