2016. december 26., hétfő

20 Year Old Virgin

To begin, I would like to address that I am 19 going on 20 and haven't had any sexual encounter with any man since coming out as gay when I was in the 7th grade, not even kissing. I have no problem admitting that I am in fact a virgin, and have never had a legitimate boyfriend.Being raised in multiple states and moving constantly while growing up, I've never gotten to become romantically involved with any other boys. In middle school, I was just discovering myself just like everyone else and the relationships that I witnessed were never successful. I was far too focused on my schooling and no other boys wanted to come out anyways.In high school, the story was similar. I was fully open with my sexuality and everyone pretty much accepted me for who I was. I was, again, far too involved with the thought of graduating and getting the hell out of school to do what I wanted to do with my life. Not many of my fellow classmates were out and the ones that were I was not attracted to.I now live on my own and still a virgin. I am still quite young and I'm simply waiting for the right man to come along. I'm not necessarily waiting for marriage but I want to have a romantic 'first time'. I hate the idea of meeting anyone solely for sex, it's not my thing.I haven't had much luck with dating apps like OkCupid or POF. Nobody seems to want to talk or hang out. I guess my question is if anyone has any advice for me when it comes to dating as a young gay man.Thank you for your help!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése