2016. október 24., hétfő

Difficulties reading myself

So this is going to be a weirdish post. As a long story short I have a lot of difficulty externalizing emotions. A lot, to the point where I can't even tell how I feel about anything with 100% accuracy at any time. I'm getting better about it through sheer exposure to things that I know I'm feeling, like I can tell when I'm happy etc. But there ends up still being 2 major issues that it causes, 1 of which I have no idea how to resolve.1) My boyfriend has a very hard time reading how I feel just like me, and just last night this prompted him to text me a bunch wondering if I am even interested in him (which I very much am). This is mostly just something that takes time.2) The real issue. There are a lot of emotions I have so little experience with or general exposure to that I have no idea how to tell if I'm feeling them. The biggest culprit here is love; I don't think I have any way to tell if I love someone or something.The only real reliable-ish ways I have to try to figure out the feeling is how I feel about my family, but that's problematic because I have a lot of mixed feelings and general demeanor towards them so I have no way of finding a link or anything that would make it possible for me to do anything productive there.Anyways I don't know how I expect anyone to respond or anything but anything you guys have to say would be much appreciated, I'm going to be talking about this kind of thing the next time we see each other so it'd be nice to get some feedback on the topic beforehand.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése