2016. október 30., vasárnap

Where my gays at?

I live in a very conservative part of California where there seems to be very few openly gay people, and for obvious and good reasons. It's not exactly a good idea to be out and proud when there is literally a Trump sign on every other lawn. The people here are very much close minded and religious with the mentality of "I'm right, you're wrong. Fuck you, the government can't tell me what's right or wrong, but I can tell other people what's right or wrong and use the government to impose that." They wonder why it's still hot in November while they fail to make the connection to climate change being the answer. They drive gigantic diesel trucks, modify them by putting either smokes stacks on them or just making exhaust pipe huge so that huge black clouds of smoke spew out while they run red lights. And in the process, they make the confederate flag waving in the truck bed almost fly off. I know it seems kind of silly to be asking where gay people are in California. I know where to move to find them and be with my kind, but for the time being while I live in his hell on earth, I guess I'm wondering where you are in this conservative Red Sea. Are any of you living in this place with me? If you are then you should automatically know what part of California I live in. I just want to know that I'm not alone here

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése