2016. október 26., szerda

Gay and in the Army

Just making an observation. I know that there are a lot of guys out there that are appealed by seeing a man in uniform, nothing wrong with that.I've noticed when I was younger and serving under "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (the old policy that prevent LGBT members from serving openly in the military or otherwise be separated other than honorably). It's pretty obvious that most young soldiers just want to fuck and hardly seek long lasting relationships. Admittedly, I shared a similar mindset, but I wanted something of subsistence. I've met a guy and we were engaged for after 5 years. Things didn't work out between us and we went our different ways.From my experience, I've noticed that young soldier just want to hook up while soldiers around my age (I'm 29) are already married. A lot of them have married women denying the fact that they're gay or are married to a man but their relationship is superficial.I feel lonely and like I've missed out on wonderful men. I've met many wonderful guys who I would have liked to be with lasting relationships, but Army Life usually gets in the way (by training or moving me across the world).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése