2016. október 27., csütörtök

Highschool student in need of something I can't have

Everyone else gets to walk around with the opportunities to have relationships with people they genuinely like and I just can't. Like I can get sex and everything with the small handful of gay guys at my school but it has gotten to a point where I want something MORE than that. I literally just want someone to cuddle with in the back of a pickup and watch the stars at night and go dance with and play those like secret games with and stuff like that but there just isn't any genuine gay guys at my school who are like NICE people. It's hard like I just wish I had more people to choose from because I've been so lonely recently despite having a lot of good friends because I just want that one guy to do those things with. Any advice? Thank you :)edit: ahh! so many downvotes sorry if this is a dumb post or anything i just came to this sub looking for advice.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése