2016. október 26., szerda

Got with my straight friend

For 6 years I’ve had a crush on my friend; he’s been MY kinda guy, caramel skin tone, muscly torso, great ass, he’s got it all but for the last year I’ve been telling myself that id only be his friend bc nothing will ever happen with him.So to start, my parents went on holiday to Portugal last week for 7 days (Sunday to Sunday) and I was told I can have one friend round at a time, which was cool by me. So I invited the guy over, we had some food, shared a bottle of wine and we were just sat in my room on my bad talking and messing about. Now im kinda known in my sixth form for being able to give a good massage, and outta the blue this guy asks for a massage which I got no issue with so I use this 'Everything Balm’ I got which warms and relaxes the muscles in the applied areas. he takes off his jumper and lays front first on my bed and I massage his back, now because his back and torso is so thin and his bum is so big I had to ask him to pull down his trousers a bit so that I could get to all of his lower back which is where he wanted me to focus on the most. He then asks me to do his legs and so I have him remove his joggers so he is just in his boxers; after I finish the back of his legs I offer to do the front of his legs, to which he tells me its kinda awkward bc he has a semi and that isn’t awkward to me for obvious reasons. so he turns on his back and pulls down his boxers and he DID NOT have a semi and I know this because the man was hung like a bull I shit you not.This guy then asks for a groin massage which I do for him np; one thing then led to another and we had sex. we talked about it afterwards, about will it happen again, what if it happens again, will it affect our friendship etc etc. he has spoken to me about twice since it happened (19th oct 16).What should I do next? I want to get with him but I also respect his distance and boundaries. any advice is welcome

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése